Saturday, November 12, 2016, 8:00am – 12noon
Fellowship Hall (Downstairs in the Church)
Please donate items from one or many of the following categories:
3 dozen homemade cookies
Sweet yeast rolls
3 plates homemade candy
Quick bread (2 large) Snack mix
Yeast dinner rolls
Directions to help facilitate the sale of your donations:
- Please place a label on each item identifying what the item is. Include information about the use of nuts, peanut butter or other special ingredients.
- ONLY leave baked goods in a pan IF the item is to be sold with the pan.
- Place ½ doz. cookies or pieces of candy on sturdy paper plates, and put them in a plastic storage bag.
- Place caramel corn or snack mix in a 1-quart zipper bag.
- Place yeast breads, quick breads and pies in large plastic bags.
- Monetary donations may be left at the church office or in the offering plate.
Checks should be made to First Lutheran Church WELCA.
Please deliver your donated Goods and Crafts to the Fellowship Hall on:
Friday, November 11, 9:00am – 12Noon or 4:00pm – 6:00pm
Proceeds go to support WELCA’s 2016 pledge to First Lutheran Church, as well as WELCA’s donations to charities such as:
Youth Hope, Christian Care, theplace2be, Ignite, CareLink, and Douglas Park Place.
Let’s celebrate a 20-year tradition at First Lutheran that is known in the community!
Remind family and friends to come for Coffee at the Coffee Corner and buy goodies and crafts at the sale!
Questions? Contact Sherry Proehl or the church office, firstname.lastname@example.org.